Interested in Joining the Lab?
Positions are regularly available for Masters, PhD students, and Postdoctoral Fellows. We are looking for motivated and talented candidates for graduate and postdoctoral positions in our laboratory. Candidates should have a strong interest in our field of research. Previous experience in neurobiology is helpful but not always necessary. All prospective applicants are invited to contact the Principal Investigator whose research interests most closely match your own, or Dr. Vincent Prevot directly.
Our general areas of interest and expertise include:
- Development and plasticity of the GnRH system
- Hypothalamic control of the Onset of puberty
- Access of blood-borne metabolic substrates to the hypothalamus
- Adult hypothalamic glio- and neuro-genesis and their impact on reproductive competence and metabolism
- Metabolic programming of hypothalamic development
- Crosstalk between reproduction and metabolism at the hypothalamus
Address: Dr. Vincent Prevot, Inserm U1172, Bâtiment Biserte, 1 place de Verdun, 59045 Lille cedex, France